FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about, discuss, and get help on Fantasy Football or just football in general!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beautiful Asian Teen Target=
Fantasy Football Mock Draft! Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am

» Mikrotik Routerboard Rb411 Level 4 Crack
Fantasy Football Mock Draft! Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 am

» BitComet Turbo 4.0.2
Fantasy Football Mock Draft! Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 am

» Derek Franklin - The Action Machine 3 And Bonuses CRACKED [JPPPHS]
Fantasy Football Mock Draft! Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 am

» Namosofts Data Recovery 1.0.2.1 [H33T]
Fantasy Football Mock Draft! Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

Poll

Fantasy Football Mock Draft!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DLOBEARS

Fantasy Football Mock Draft! Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football Mock Draft!   Fantasy Football Mock Draft! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Hey fellas.......The best advice I can give to any serious fantasy football owner is to practice your draft prior to doing the real thing. I especially recomend this advice to leagues that hold a live draft, which usually turns into a rum and beer fest in my league. Anyway, my league has been around for 10 years, I have only had to pay twice, I have won money back every other year (accumulating 3 League Titles). I contribute my success to memorizing player values, and picking the right sleepers. Most of the time I know whose going to be on my team before I draft them....... My secret, MOCK DRAFTS, no joke guys...It's fun and consistent....Here is a link to an awesome Mock site, give it a whack!

http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/

I run over a 10 team mock just about once a day, hope to see you guys on the site!

Peace & Football
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Mock Draft!
Page 1 of 1