FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about, discuss, and get help on Fantasy Football or just football in general!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beautiful Asian Teen Target=
Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am

» Mikrotik Routerboard Rb411 Level 4 Crack
Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 am

» BitComet Turbo 4.0.2
Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 am

» Derek Franklin - The Action Machine 3 And Bonuses CRACKED [JPPPHS]
Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 am

» Namosofts Data Recovery 1.0.2.1 [H33T]
Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

Poll

Guys to Avoid On Draft Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DLOBEARS

Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Empty
PostSubject: Guys to Avoid On Draft Day   Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Here's some guys you might want to take off your draft list, no matter how tempting.

*Jamal Lewis- If they had somebody reliable behind him he would all ready be gone.
*Willis McGahee- A candidate to be cut in camp.
*Larry Johnson- Attitude issues combined with Jamal Charles will take his carries away.
*Brandon Marshall- Lost his QB, and self control.
*Tony Romo- Lost his WR, and his girlfriend (the later may be a good thing?).
*Clinton Portis-A sense a breakdown on the horizon.
*Marion Barber-If the Cowboys struggle look for Felix Jones to get the load.

I'm sure you guys can name a lot more, so whose on your "don't draft" lists?
Back to top Go down
Bears0492
Admin
Bears0492

PostSubject: Re: Guys to Avoid On Draft Day   Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:40 am

Those are some great suggestions, but I have to disagree with Larry Johnson. I actually think that he's a player everyone should draft. His stock has never been lower and he's a very capable running back
Back to top Go down
http://FantasyFootballTalk.net
DLOBEARS

PostSubject: Re: Guys to Avoid On Draft Day   Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am

The only scenerio in which I would draft LJ is if I threw another mid draft pick at Jamall Charles. LJ has had two bad seasons in a row, and his attitude has been a major issue for the Chief's franchise. Any player who holds out of camp for big money and then doesn't perform after being awarded their demands, better watch their back. Charles finished the season very strong in relief of LJ, and that seems to have put him in favor with both management and fans. With Matt Cassell taking over at QB and a promissing yound WR in Dwayne Bowe, the Cheifs have a ton of incentive to go young at RB as well. I could see LJ moving to another team if he is outplayed by Charles in camp, but players who go to new teams on last minute waivers never seem to pan out. If LJ finds himself again I have little doubt he could regain his old form, but that is a big IF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys to Avoid On Draft Day   Guys to Avoid On Draft Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys to Avoid On Draft Day
Page 1 of 1