FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about, discuss, and get help on Fantasy Football or just football in general!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beautiful Asian Teen Target=
The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am

» Mikrotik Routerboard Rb411 Level 4 Crack
The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 am

» BitComet Turbo 4.0.2
The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 am

» Derek Franklin - The Action Machine 3 And Bonuses CRACKED [JPPPHS]
The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 am

» Namosofts Data Recovery 1.0.2.1 [H33T]
The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

Poll

The New England Patriots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nvrdiealonesk8666

The New England Patriots Empty
PostSubject: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:03 pm

The 2009-2010 New England Patriots are going to destroy anything in there way. With Tom Brady back in full flight nothing can stop him, and as everybody saw last year with Matt Cassel running the offence its not just Tom Brady. if you think about it the Pats are staaacked everywere, so lets start with the D. Ellis Hobbs the little speedy CB who has good vision will get at least 7 interceptions, Richard Seymour who is going to attract double blockers about 7-9 sacks, Vince Wilfork working the inside line 5-6 sacks, Jerod Mayo who had a great rookie season 125 tackles, Adalius Thomas who will pile up at least 11 sacks this year. Now for the O, Tom Brady is hands down the best QB in the NFL will toss up about 40 TD passes, Randy Moss will catch another maby 15-18 TD passes, Wes Welker with about 115 receptions, Laurence Maroney will rush for about 1,000 yards and rush for another 8 TD's, and Fred Taylor with another 3 rushing TD's. Well those are my predictions if you have any opinion on it feel free to tell me im up for a good discusion about the PAts, until then, its either Super Bowl or bust baby!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bears0492
Admin
Bears0492

PostSubject: Re: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

The Pats have a stacked team, but I think you're being a little over optimistic about the players.

And the pats traded away Ellis Hobbs for two 5th round picks to the eagles by the way Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://FantasyFootballTalk.net
vincemcnair92

PostSubject: Re: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:28 pm

i think other teams have caught up to the pats in the one year without brayd including pittsburg, carolina, possibly philly, baltimore and tennessee. there going to be good but not nearly as dominant as they were before. brayd has never sustained this serious of an injury so we dont no yet how he will bounce back
Back to top Go down
Bears0492
Admin
Bears0492

PostSubject: Re: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Yeah, in 2007 the Pats dominated games with their offense. But so many defenses in the NFL have gotten better since then. Teams that the Pats once dominated can keep up with the Pats now. I still think the Pats are going to do great, but no 16-0 this time.
Back to top Go down
vincemcnair92

PostSubject: Re: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 pm

i dont think there going to pass as much as they did 2 years ago. i think with brady coming back from his first serious injury there gonna lean more on the running game so maroney may or may not be a sleeper candidate because there r plenty of other rb's in tht backfield
Back to top Go down
Bears0492
Admin
Bears0492

PostSubject: Re: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 am

Hahahaha wow Nikhil I am actually really impressed with your fantasy knowledge. You always came in like last place in our leagues so I didn't think you knew much.

But yeah, the Pats backfield is definitely a question mark in regards to Fantasy Football. They have 3 possible starters with Maroney, Sammy Morris, and Fred Taylor and whoever gets the majority of the carries will be a possible sleeper
Back to top Go down
DLOBEARS

PostSubject: Re: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:44 am

What makes you so sure Tom Brady is back in full flight..? Carson Palmer had the same injury, and hasn't been the same QB since.....Also, if Brady goes down again, there is nothing behind him at all. Moss is getting old, and the Pats don't have a true RB either. I agree they will be a force again, but I wouldn't hand them the trophy just yet.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New England Patriots   The New England Patriots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New England Patriots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More! :: General Talk-
Jump to: