FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about, discuss, and get help on Fantasy Football or just football in general!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beautiful Asian Teen Target=
Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am

» Mikrotik Routerboard Rb411 Level 4 Crack
Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 am

» BitComet Turbo 4.0.2
Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 am

» Derek Franklin - The Action Machine 3 And Bonuses CRACKED [JPPPHS]
Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 am

» Namosofts Data Recovery 1.0.2.1 [H33T]
Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

Poll

Favorite NFL Team??

Go down 
+2
nvrdiealonesk8666
Jay23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay23

Favorite NFL Team?? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:58 am

which team?

Chargers fan here
Back to top Go down
nvrdiealonesk8666

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:09 pm

The New England Patriots, they are just stacked everywere and will Destory the Chargers in the Super Bowl this year, 45-0
Back to top Go down
Bears0492
Admin
Bears0492

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm a Chicago Bears fan.

I think we'll be meeting the Pats in the superbowl. Jay Cutler is that good
Back to top Go down
http://FantasyFootballTalk.net
vincemcnair92

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 pm

umm first of all the pats and chargers are both in the afc so they cant meet in the superbowl, shows how smart pats fans r lol. i didn't think it at the beginning of last year but i think the tennessee titans are gonna go all the way this year. were gonna rcok the steelrs, pats and chargers so u cna go suck it
Back to top Go down
ESPeagles

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Philadelphia Eagles here.

Huge improvement in their offensive line this off-season with the signing of Jason Peters and acquisition of Stacy Andrews.
They also added explosion to their skilled positions with LeSean McCoy and Jeremy Maclin who were obtained in the Draft.

Defensively i was disappointed with the loss of Brian Dawkins who was the heart and soul of the defensive side of the ball, although there is a positive outlook on Quintin Demps who is stepping in at the FS position. I feel the defense will outperform most teams in the NFL due to its already successful players at the linebacker position and corner positions. All three linebackers are under the age of 27. Another year of experience only makes them better.
Back to top Go down
Bears0492
Admin
Bears0492

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm

ESPeagles wrote:
Philadelphia Eagles here.

Huge improvement in their offensive line this off-season with the signing of Jason Peters and acquisition of Stacy Andrews.
They also added explosion to their skilled positions with LeSean McCoy and Jeremy Maclin who were obtained in the Draft.

Defensively i was disappointed with the loss of Brian Dawkins who was the heart and soul of the defensive side of the ball, although there is a positive outlook on Quintin Demps who is stepping in at the FS position. I feel the defense will outperform most teams in the NFL due to its already successful players at the linebacker position and corner positions. All three linebackers are under the age of 27. Another year of experience only makes them better.

Most of that is true, but isn't Quentin Demps the guy who got beat for a huge gain in the NFC Championship game and basically lost them the game? Oh yeah, it is.

And only Stewart Bradley is a good LB. The rest of your LBs are average at best. Brian Dawkins is a huge loss, too.

But the Eagles offense is going to be hard to stop, especially if Westbrook stays healthy.
Back to top Go down
http://FantasyFootballTalk.net
DLOBEARS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 pm

Bears over Chargers in the big one!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite NFL Team??   Favorite NFL Team?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite NFL Team??
Page 1 of 1