FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More!
Welcome to the FFT forums! Register to begin posting.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about, discuss, and get help on Fantasy Football or just football in general!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beautiful Asian Teen Target=
Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:00 am

» Mikrotik Routerboard Rb411 Level 4 Crack
Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 am

» BitComet Turbo 4.0.2
Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 am

» Derek Franklin - The Action Machine 3 And Bonuses CRACKED [JPPPHS]
Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 am

» Namosofts Data Recovery 1.0.2.1 [H33T]
Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeby latiyonyt Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

Poll

Week 5 tips....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DLOBEARS

Week 5 tips.... Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 tips....   Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm not sure if anybody checks this blog out anymore, but I have a bit of advice to share. This is the week (week 5) to finally start Denver Bronco's RB, Knowshon Moreno. The Bronco's offense is no fluke, and with Buckhalter injured Moreno is the guy! Start him NOW.....Braylon Edwards was traded to the Jets earlier this a.m., pick him up if he was dropped in your league. Edwards should feel the need to prove himself again, and Mark Sanchez is a guy who can help him do just that. I wouldn't start Edwards immediately, but definitely throw him on your roster if he's available in your league. Redskin's QB Jason Campbell, and Bronco's QB Kyle Orton are excellent bye week/insurance QB's. At this point either could make for an excellent filler QB, pick them up if you need roster depth. If the Saint's Defense is available in your league grab them immediately, they're putting up QB numbers so far. Hope this helps y'all out.

If you still frequent this blog check back next for week 6 tips. Keep it real! Go Bears!
Back to top Go down
Bears0492
Admin
Bears0492

Week 5 tips.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 tips....   Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey bud I definitely have to agree with you on most of those tips. Moreno should put up big numbers this week as the starter with Buckhalter officially out for the Pats game.

And both Orton and Campbell are good enough fantasy QBs to be bye week/filler QBs. And the Saints defense is performing more like Drew Brees, putting up huge numbers with their aggressive defense.

However, I gotta disagree with the Braylon Edwards tip. I think Edwards is an overrated player who won't make a fantasy impact this year. He's going to have to learn a new system and it could take some time to get comfortable in the Jets offense. Also, he was doing nothing at all before he got traded so its fair to assume he won't do much for atleast a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://FantasyFootballTalk.net
DLOBEARS

Week 5 tips.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 tips....   Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:24 pm

I think the bulk of Edward's problems in Cleveland were pshychological. I think he never really felt comfortable with the Browns or Mangini, hard to imagine anyone really could. Playing musical QBs never sits well with any receiver, especially in Cleveland. Anyway, I think this is Braylon's "do or die" time, time to put up or shut up, I can see him being a factor later in the season. I think you will see Sanchez and Edwards find a a rythm, Rex Ryan and Jet's fans will settle for no less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 5 tips.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 tips....   Week 5 tips.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 5 tips....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFT Forum -- Fantasy Football Help, Tips, News, Analysis, Discussion, Cheat Sheets and More! :: Fantasy Football Help :: Fantasy Football Advice-
Jump to: